Erik and Kris discuss new hardware announcements from Microsoft and Apple. They provide their take on the new Surface devices and iPads. Our co-hosts also discuss the purchase of edX and the pros and cons of outsourcing online learning program development.
Please show us your support by becoming an EdTech Examined patron.
* Microsoft Surface event: Paul Thurrott (Thurrott.com)
* New iPad: Six Colors, Engadget and CNET
* edX purchase: The Crimson
* Andreessen Horowitz betting big on edtech: Business Insider
* Pros and cons of outsourcing online program development: Inside HigherEd
* Udemy third-quarter results: Globe Newswire
Erik Christiansen, Co-Founder & Co-Host
Kris Hans, Co-Founder & Co-Host
Kris does a deep dive into the workings of Google Classroom and describes how he uses the platform for his online Creativity in the...
Listener Note: We've been busy this month with the academic year wrapping up, so we're a bit behind. More episodes are on the way.-------In...
This episode was originally recorded November 3, 2020. You might notice that episodes are now released on Fridays instead of Tuesdays. After some testing,...